Are you looking for your next destination on your career path with a Top Fortune 500 company? Look no further, this Oracle DBA position may be the next step toward the success you’re searching for!
What you will be doing as an Oracle DBA:
- Responsible for designing, modeling, developing and supporting Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Analyzes data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and database schema(s), and then designs, develops, amends, optimizes, and certifies database schema design to meet system(s) requirements.
- Gathers, analyzes, and normalizes relevant information related to, and from business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning.
- Develops database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms and computing environments.
- Develops an overall data architecture that supports the information needs of the business in a flexible but secure environment.
What you will bring to the table as an Oracle DBA:
- 4+ Years of Oracle-DB Database Experience in a Linux Environment
- Strong AWS experience
- In-depth understanding and experience with Golden Gate
- Oracle DB - DML Operations, Data Modeling, Design of DB objects, partitioning, etc.
- Experience with physical DB creation, access control, security implementation, index creation, and debugging query execution to obtain optimum database performance
- Excellent understanding of various Oracle-DB database design patterns and physical architectures for different use cases
- Data backup using RMAN and various other physical and logical backup strategies.
- Detecting performance problems from Application and DB layers
- Automate routine tasks with your own scripts and open-source tools
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- AWS: 4 years (Required)
- Oracle: 4 years (Required)
- Philadelphia, PA (Required)