Now Hiring: Mobile Developer for our Denver, CO office!
Who is American AgCredit?
Our mission is simple… Be the best lender to Agriculture. In order to deliver on that statement, we have the best people working for us. Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, with offices throughout California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada and Oklahoma, we have been serving all segments of the agricultural business for over 100 years!
Benefits offered by American AgCredit:
The Mobile Developer develops the back-end server side and front-end user interface that integrates into iOS and Android smart phone applications. Our enterprise application systems include proprietary enterprise applications designed and developed in-house as well as third-party applications hosted externally. Mobile Developers have sound object-oriented design principles and think beyond current technology and functionality to develop applications that focus on end-user workflows and usability. American AgCredit is delivers business value in DevOps/Agile teams where we are implementing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices with unit testing. We are accelerating our digital and customer experiences through on line banking/ cash management, customer portal, and mobile applicationdevelopment.
· Coordinates with subject matter experts to understand business and functional requirements and user stories related to end-user experience
· Creates user-centered designs based on business and functional requirements, user research, market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings
· Innovatively develops conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, usage scenarios, navigation maps, demos, and prototypes
· Participates in user research and usability testing to help improve the user experience
· Develop and design mobile cross-platform Rich Media Applications using multiple Software Development Kits such as Xamarin, HTML5, Google (Android), and Apple (iPhone SDK)
· Develop quality mobile applications on smart phones using programming knowledge from multiple operating systems
· Understand Agile development concepts and incorporate regular end-user feedback into design and prototypes
· Design and develop the front-end UI for mobile applications using Rich Media Application knowledge
· Develop the back-end server side scripting needed to interface with the front-end UI
· Capture software defects using bug tracking systems currently in place
· Ensure business rules comply with internal and industry software standards
· Participate in design / code reviews to help promote consistent quality coding practices and standards, as well as constructively improving secure coding.
· Additional, related duties as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas for applicants. *
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and work in a typical office setting. Employee will be sitting for extended periods of time and accomplishing work at a desk and work at a computer for an extended period of time. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in performance of the job. Some lifting and moving of items up to 25 pounds required. Work during established business hours and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year