Employee Navigator is the cloud service that powers the market leading HR and benefit solutions which connects broker, HR and insurance carriers seamlessly to employees and payroll. The Carrier Analyst will manage and provide ongoing client support for our Integrated Carrier product. Acting as Employee Navigator's liaison, this person will work closely with our carrier partners (product and support teams), and the insurance brokers to ensure that the client experience from initial launch to ongoing management is the best in the industry.
- Once a carrier partner has integrated, act as Employee Navigator's primary contact for our carrier partners' implementation teams, fielding Employee Navigator questions during the client set-up process.
- With support from the frontend implementation team, establish a process by carrier to quickly and efficiently onboard individual companies into the file integration using Employee Navigator's vendor portal. This may include coordinating multiple calls with the broker and carrier representatives, verifying individual company setups and required employee data, generating and analyzing test files, solving for file errors, etc.
- Identify, test for and report products bugs.
- Act as ongoing support for our integrated carrier customers- support includes handling client carrier questions in Employee Navigator's helpdesk software.
- Responsible for monitoring carrier files daily and address any keying or set up errors identified in error reporting. Errors that cannot be corrected should be escalated.
- Provide a weekly dashboard of:
- Number of active employees & companies by partner
- Number of tickets for carrier partners
- Number and nature of error transmissions by partner
- Number of active companies, in implementation and which have been implemented, in the past week
- Advocate internally on behalf of our carrier integration clients to continuously enhance the client experience and software/product capabilities
- Prioritize the software enhancement list based on client feedback
- Responsible for handling the escalated questions from the support team within carrier integration module & identify opportunities for training from interactions with Employee Navigator support and sales teams as well as product questions from partners and their sales staff
- Assist the Carrier Operations team with new carrier implementations to understand the carrier's implementation and product structure
- Continuously update client documentation to ensure the user instruction is as clear as possible
- Ensure that no phone calls complaining of poor service are escalated to the management of Employee Navigator or our Partner's management team
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with benefits plans preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience using a ben admin or HRIS system preferred
- This person needs to be analytical, detail oriented, customer service driven, organized, and able to work in a changing environment. Prompt and professional follow-up with Employee Navigator's partners and brokers is critical to this role.