Liberty Software is looking to expand our support team by adding a new Account Management team to serve and partner with dedicated existing pharmacy clients, build and maintain relationships and troubleshoot “tier 2” tickets. While Liberty’s Account Managers focus mostly on software support for our clients, they also act as their pharmacies’ dedicated point-of-contact for all things Liberty Software related. Account Managers should be able to prioritize incoming inbound trouble tickets and follow appropriate escalation paths.
Please note: This position does not involve sales or cold calling; this is a customer account support role.
Account Managers become subject matter experts of Liberty's software products and must be able to cater to a broad range of pharmacy's needs. Account Managers receive inbound phone calls, emails, chats, and escalated tickets from their accounts or escalated calls from "Tier 1" support. It is their responsibility to ensure open tickets are addressed and updates are communicated back to the pharmacy in a timely and professional manner. By providing superior customer service, and getting to know the unique needs of assigned accounts, Technical Account Managers are able to build and maintain strong relationships with their clients.
Liberty Software takes great pride in being set apart for its client relations and support and expects its Account Managers to strive for stellar service and continuous improvement in every interaction.
This position is in-person in our brand new Grapevine, TX office.
Job responsibilities include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with all members of assigned accounts, including pharmacy owners, pharmacists, technicians, and clerks
- Provide guidance and aid to configure software and computer settings to customize software to best meet each client’s unique needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions to clients’ unique needs, working with internal departments to ensure project resolutions
- Communicate clearly with clients over the phone or by email about status of purchases, trouble tickets, and various requests
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Advocate for clients’ software features and development requests
- Become an expert on Liberty’s software suite to guide clients in best practices for their specific needs
- Provide onsite and web-based training of Liberty’s pharmacy software as needed
- At least two years of relevant experience required, such as pharmacy/pharmacy technician experience, with at least four to six years being preferred
- Certified Pharmacy Technician certification a plus
- Broad pharmacy knowledge a plus
- Professional and friendly demeanor is a must
- Demonstrated ability to communicate by phone and email to members at all levels of client organizations, including pharmacy owners, pharmacists, technicians, and clerks
- Proven ability to shift between multiple tasks and manage competing needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening, documentation, and critical thinking skills
Why work at Liberty Software? Our benefits start Day 1 and include...
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision
- Employer-paid disability and life insurance policies
- Employer-paid HSA contributions
- Generous 401K matching
- PTO accruals every paycheck
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relaxed dress code
- Fully-stocked break room
Check us out at libertysoftware.com! #ZR #ID1