Florida Autism Center is currently seeking a dynamic and talented Business Development Liaison for our Tampa, FL & Southwest Florida market with a focus on establishing and cultivating an extensive professional referral network within the assigned accounts. The successful individual will have a high level of documented success selling in the healthcare, medical devices or other health service industries. This ideal person will understand and be able to address performance metrics with comfort and ease and have an already established network of contacts in the designated sales territory.
What’s in it for me?
Florida Autism Center is proud to provide the following benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Comprehensive medical benefits package
A diverse 401(k) plan with a company match up to 4%
Excellent onboarding/training and ongoing support
Positive work environment
How will I make a difference at Florida Autism Center?
In the Business Development Liaison position, you will contribute to the mission by:
Exceeding admission targets through established influence in market segments including, but not limited to: physicians, practitioners, hospitals, etc. through a managed sales cycle of phone calls, personal appointments and visits, letters, and email communication
Tracking daily sales activities through Salesforce
Aligning with objectives given by the VP of Business Development in meeting and exceeding the organizational revenue and growth goals
Educating key referral sources physicians and community leaders regarding Fusion Autism Center's services and the benefits of center-based behavioral therapy
Maintaining awareness of community needs through establishing linkage with the community leaders
Attending industry and professional meetings that foster the appropriate business initiatives
How do I know my experience is a good fit?
You are a good fit for the Business Development Liaison position at Florida Autism Center, if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business or similarly related field (Required)
- Have experience with consultative sales in the healthcare industry; (Behavioral Health experience preferred)
- Possess a minimum of 3 years' experience in outside healthcare sales with proven ability to identify prospects, qualify and confidently close clients
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite experience and experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM (Required)
- Are a passionate and persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have vast experience and possess high confidence when delivering sales presentations to physicians and other professional organizations
- Are an independent, self-starter who is action-oriented, flexible and an innovative “outside the box” thinker
- Possess the ability to approach each new challenge with a passion to succeed, gracious humility and deep integrity