Albin Engineering Services, Inc. is looking for a Lead DSP/FPGA Engineer for one of our premier clients in the Berkeley, CA area. This is a direct hire role.
The Lead DSP/FPGA Engineer will lead the acceleration of the company’s radar signal processing algorithm.
- Responsible for major decisions on architecture of platform and own its development roadmap
- Responsible for development of software and toolflow infrastructure, integrating interface/logic IP blocks
- Responsible for implementing custom signal processing accelerators in RTL
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in ASIC/FPGA design and verification
- Digital hardware fundamentals experience
- Hardware signal processing blocks (FFT, FIR filter or CORDIC)
- DRAM interface and access patterns
- FPGA development flow and design tools/infrastructure
- Design and deploy custom FPGA or ASIC based signal processing accelerator
- Integratiang third-party IP experience
- Electronics design principles and high-speed signaling
- Python and Tcl scripting
No Third-Party Agencies/Recruiters