The West Chester Area School District has the following position available:
1.0 - Facilities Use Scheduler/Receptionist
In order to be considered you must apply through the district website, https://wcasd.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
The job posting will be up through March 25th, 2019.
QUALIFICATIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
To successfully perform this position, a person must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualification and requirements listed below represent minimum levels of educational achievement, training, skill and/or ability necessary.
- High School Diploma
- Types 70 words per minute.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Enjoys working with people and must be able to problem solve and multi task in a hectic environment.
- Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interface diplomatically with teachers, administrators, parents, students, support staff and a diverse clientele.Qualified candidate will be required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and to talk and hear, sit 80% of the day and occasionally be required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Have specific vision abilities to include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Have the ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and possess effective communication, judgmental, planning and human relations skills, and will be required to work under periods of stress due to the level of the position responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This list is intended to be illustrative rather than complete and serves to show major duties and responsibilities and does not express or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent in this position. The employee will be required to perform any other position-related duties requested by the supervisor.
- Greet visitors when they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party. Direct district deliveries to the loading docks.
- Answer phones, take messages, and transfer calls to responsible party.
- Obtain approvals, schedule, record, issue permits, invoice, and collect payments for outside activities for all District buildings and fields.
- Maintain a continuously updated scheduling calendar for each school, using Microsoft Outlook or other software.
- Maintain insurance data for each event and notify parties when due to renew.
- Manage all paperwork in an efficient system.
- Use Microsoft Word and Excel, or other software to manage invoices and data records.
- Facilitate outside group facility use in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain Pesticide Notification list and notify parents of pesticide application.
- Perform all duties as assigned by the Facilities Specialist and the Director of Facilities and Operations.
Salary: Starting at $15.12/hour - further details can be found in the contract on the District website under Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.12 /hour