Cloud Solutions Architect
Are you a talented Cloud Solutions Architect who has experience with architecting environments and applications on cloud environments like Azure and AWS often in a Devops model? Do you want to be part of a great culture that includes collaboration, professional growth, and lots of fun? If your answer is “yes!”, we’d love to hear from you.
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Designing, implementing and testing agreed-upon infrastructures
- Strong grasp of automation tools. Automating deployment of applications, system configurations and security settings
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
- Industry Expert with 5-7 years of experience working in an existing Cloud Solutions environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Understanding of multiple cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Proven track record of building trusted technical and business relationships with business executives and driving grow in highly strategic or key accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Strong foundation of knowledge around cloud platforms like Azure and AWS and the cloud ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences & educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud
- Working knowledge of Cloud services in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and coming trends in the Cloud space
- Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on Cloud platforms
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++, Java and/or .Net)
- Serving as a hands-on subject matter expert for DevOps and Automation in a cloud environment
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Employee Subsidized Medical Premiums
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K + Company Contribution
- Hardware and Software Reimbursement
- Wellness Program and much more!
At HMB, we win when you win. We win because of the people we hire and surround ourselves with — and the people we are fortunate to call clients. When we focus on being more interested than interesting, we build trust. When we build trust, our clients succeed. When our clients succeed, we succeed. Technology empowers our clients to do some truly amazing things. And helping them bring their projects to life, well — it energizes us. It’s what gets us out of bed each morning. We come to work knowing we’re part of building sensational technology that matters.
This passion is what drives us to succeed. It’s what we’re here to do.
For more information on HMB, please visit our website at www.hmbnet.com. Whenever possible, we hire everyone on full time. We kindly ask Corp-to-Corp candidates to refrain from applying. We appreciate your consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary