- Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet end-to-end requirement.
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
- To develop robotics solution using multiple technology tools available.
- Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Understand solution design document and accordingly create process automation solution.
- Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable & easy to understand.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RA processes & providing timely responses & solutions as required.
Experience and Qualifications
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Should have hands on experience in RPA. (2 to 3 Years in total and 1+Year with RPA Developer role) Prior experience with Programming is Mandatory.
- Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience in core OOPs
- Hands on experience on with RPA tools and Cognitive platforms such as – Uipath, Automation Anywhere etc.
- Should have exposure to SDLC life cycle.
- Ability to break down development problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Ability to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them
- Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Automation Software Products.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Presentation skills
- Structured problem solving skills
- Ability of interact with senior management and drive communication
- Open to travel domestic/ international
- provided by Dice RPA, Uipath, OOP