Contributes to the research, design, administration and delivery of base pay, incentive plans, and equity programs. Supports analyses of compensation programs and practices, and recommends solutions to ensure programs are competitively and consistently administered in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
- Administers the broad-based compensation programs for the Company including the development of base salary ranges and incentive targets for the Company’s various business lines/market segments. Maintains competitive structures and conducts on-going analysis to ensure overall competitiveness and consistent approach to pay decisions for all levels across the organization.
- Participates in a number of annual compensation surveys and industry associations to stay abreast of market trends and ensure compliance with regulations. Conducts proactive competitive analysis and recommends program updates as necessary in line with market trends and findings. Works with HR Technology team to automate annual surveys and compensation/budgeting processes and reporting.
- Works in partnership with line managers and HR team members, responsible for ensuring complete inventory of job descriptions and position profiles and provides updates as necessary.
- Conducts job evaluations and participates in FLSA job evaluation reviews to determine exemption status and recommends grade assignments.
- Provides day-to-day administrative support related to equity programs. Independently prepares and conducts uploads to Third Party stock plan administration system, supports participant communications, and equity analysis.
- Provides support in the Company’s compensation review processes (annual and mid-year compensation cycles, quarterly equity grant cycles).
- Provides administrative support on total compensation and rewards communications, including annual updates for all programs. Prepares calendar and arranges all employee meetings and roll-out process.
- Provides project lead support to the Company’s Wellness Program, including administration of Virgin Pulse platform, tracking of metrics and on-going communications and employee updates. Provides liaison support with CIGNA and other third party vendors. Organizes wellness events.
- Provides incentive plan support by tracking participants, terms and conditions and administering plan documents.
- Provides staff support for Board Compensation Committee.
- Prepares analysis related to salary/bonus budgets, pay equity, etc.
- Performs ad hoc benchmarking requests, analyses and best practices research.
- Supports other projects as assigned.
- Strong detail orientation, verbal/written communication, project and time management skills.
- Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to manipulate large sets of data.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, including emphasis on spreadsheet management and analytics. Compensation experience and WorldatWork courses/designation a plus.