** Absolutely no Sponsorship or Third Parties Please **
**US Citizens are Encouraged to Apply**
Alchemy Global is in search of a Network Security Engineer to play a key role within our consulting services organization. This selected consultant will work closely with our customers to understand business and technical requirements and translate those requirements into solutions that meet and exceed their expectations. The successful candidate will be an innately curious technologist who has a passion for learning and staying ahead of the latest trends in networking and security technologies. Experience with technologies such network access control, network traffic analysis, routing and switching, with an eye toward security are some of the attributes that we are looking for.
As a professional consultant, the ability to work cross organizationally within large organizations and exercise interpersonal skills to become a trusted advisor who can keep projects and tasks moving forward is a must. This role will be a perfect fit for a techno geek who loves to think big around the art of the possible and has a communication style that puts people at ease.
- Learn to configure and manage ForeScout CounterACT (network inventory and access control devices)
- Evaluate network design and CounterACT access to network information
- Evaluate data received by CounterACT and identify errors, missing data, or other issues with operation/configuration.
- Develop policies inside CounterACT to identify, interrogate, and/or manage access for hosts on the network. * Participate in Troubleshooting and resolving issues with infrastructure services such as Routing and Switching, Firewalls, and wireless technologies.
- Identify and recommend enhancements to the infrastructure that will improve the quality, performance, security and reliability of the network.
- Respond to email and tickets with findings and work to resolve problems that are submitted by users from across a broad organization.
- Assist in designing and planning the enterprise-grade network infrastructure.
- Take ownership of issues and carry the issues to complete resolution
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on tough IT projects across multiple organizations.
- 8-10 years general Information Technology experience with system administration, upgrading, and maintenance in a medium to large infrastructure environment, including Data Center, WAN, and LAN.
- Understanding of LAN, WAN and VPN routing, datacenter switching architecture, firewalls, and server load balancing.
- Experience with a programming or scripting language
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (Computers / Printers)
- Travel is required on occasion.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with ForeScout.
- Experience with Splunk.
- Experience with VMWare products
- Advanced knowledge of network administration and IP configurations such as subnetting.
- Cisco IOS. Cisco ASR, ISR routers, Cisco Catalyst switches, Cisco Nexus.
- Cloud services such as MS Azure and AWS
- Linux system administration experience (Ubuntu, Suse, Redhat)
- IPv4 and IPv6.
- Certifications from Cisco, Juniper, Forescout, Palo-Alto or Brocade.
- Experience with traditional firewalls, next generation firewalls, intrusion prevention systems including Cisco ASA, Sourcefire, Firepower, ISE, Forescout, and Palo-Alto.
- Clearance eligible
- US Citizen
FSCA - ForeScout Certified Administrator (if not certified, training and completed certification is required before starting work at employer expense)
Certifications from Cisco, Juniper, Forescout, Palo-Alto or Brocade
Benefits after 60 calendar days of continuous employment, on the 1st day of the following month:
United Healthcare Current Provider.
- Deductible is $250 individual or $500 for the family.
- Maximum out of pocket expenses is $2,000 individual or $4,000 for family.
- Office visits are $15, Urgent Care is $15, Specialists is $30 and ER is $250 co-pays.
- Retail tiers on medications is $10, $40 or $70.
- Specialty tiers on medications is $10, $100 or $300.
- Dental care
- Vision care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 /year
- Troubleshooting & resolving issues w infrastructure services: 5 years (Required)
- Network Security: 8 years (Required)
- designing & planning enterprise-grade network infrastrure: 5 years (Required)
- consulting with business & technical requirements gathering: 5 years (Required)
- network traffic & security analysis: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance