Full-time | Part-time | Temporary | Contract
Full Job Description
Supervisory Monthly Nurse
- Conducted initial nursing assessment and evaluations to qualify clients for services
- Provided complete history of previous and current illness and completed physical assessment
- Assess equipment utilized by staff on a daily basis (gtube, ventilator, and etc.)
- Review patient charts and determine patient mobility, sensory deficits and skin conditions and adjust plan of care
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Assess patient's care 1-2 times on a monthly basis.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
- Supervising current to staff to ensure services are being rendered properly and specific to the client's needs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (Preferred)
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Overnight shift