Mastercard is investing in strong technical product leaders to accelerate our adoption of product practices across some of our most technical organizations. In addition to owning their area, these leaders will help to refine our standards and guidelines, resulting in a framework and templates that can be applied to other areas.
We are looking for seasoned Product Management leaders with deep technical product expertise, who think like General Managers and yet can execute like there’s nothing below them. You will be working with innovative people in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. You will have ownership, not just responsibility. This role will require coordination across many different teams and will be visible at the highest levels of the company.
In this role, you will have a passion for building scalable technical products to help ensure that customers have extremely smooth experiences. You will work backwards from the customer to define the products, product metrics, opportunities, and value streams.
We are looking for individuals with a demonstrated ability to:
- Build, sustain and run product practices in deeply technical organizations
- Transform how teams work and shifting the organization’s mentality from delivering features to achieving outcomes
- Lead teams to create tactical, strategic and operational frameworks and are well versed in modern engineering practices
- Set direction for the teams, reduce ambiguity and create the air cover necessary for the individual teams to make progress in their areas.
- Collaborate across the organization to solve complex process problems
- Build a long-term product vision with a continuous focus on inventing on behalf of the customer
- Influence and guide executives and peers on product best practices, innovation, and transformation
- Ability to attract top talent and build high performing teams
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.