Salesforce Business Systems Analyst REQ# 180000EU
Entrust Datacard is seeking a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to act as a central resource providing ongoing administration, support, management, business analysis and solutions for Service and Support on Entrust Datacard’s Salesforce.com platform. This position includes system administration, application support, application optimization, solution design, data analysis, data standardization and enforcement, sustaining user adoption, and training development and delivery.
- Facilitate the use and enhancement of Service Cloud and Remedyforce on the Salesforce.com platform for Entrust Datacard globally
- Be a key resource for user support including, but not limited to case resolution, system enhancement identification, end user support, and overall support of the Communities
- Evaluate and propose how best to leverage the Salesforce.com platform and eco-system to meet evolving business requirements and information needs both within and across functions
- Work effectively with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize specific requirements. Develop and maintain project deliverables that support the business processes, including functional specifications, solution design documents and hands-on configuration of the system
- Work closely with Salesforce team members, vendors, and/or other IT team members to analyze, troubleshoot and solve complex issues
- Play a critical role during upgrades and releases to the system including quality assurance testing, change management participation, and deployment execution
- Lead efforts to develop, train and expand use of the Salesforce.com platform to optimize productivity and effectiveness resulting in enhanced user knowledge and competency with Salesforce.com
- Report on Salesforce Service Cloud and Remedyforce usage and user metrics and be the expert resource assisting with reports and dashboards for service business metrics
- Lead Service Cloud and Remedyforce resource for end users and other support roles
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification (Admin 201)
- Minimum 1 year of Salesforce.com Service Cloud administration experience
- Minimum 3+ years of Salesforce.com platform administration experience managing at least one of the following areas. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Communities
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS, Business Systems or related field
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to clearly and simply articulate concepts, messages and strategies both cross functionally and vertically within the organization
- Ability to analyze disparate pieces of information, gather from multiple data sources and put into an easy-to-understand structure using Microsoft Excel and/or an advanced database application.
- Thorough understanding of business processes including (but not limited to): service management, ITIL, case/incident management, change management, account management, contact management, SLAs, service contracts, entitlements, and closed loop reporting
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Experience working with Remedyforce
- Experience working with Salesforce Communities
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification (Admin 301)
- Salesforce.com Certified App Builder
- Experience working with Pardot, Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud, or other Marketing Automation solutions
- Experience working with Boomi or other integration solutions with Salesforce
- Experience working with Oracle eBusiness Suite
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust Datacard Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION