At Dishcraft Robotics, our mission is to build things that matter. We are a venture-backed Bay Area start-up that is revolutionizing robotics, computer vision, machine learning, and innovative mechanical design. Come join our talented team of technologists and business people as we create advanced machines in an industry that touches everyone.
First and foremost, we value people, intellectual engagement, and transparent communication. We are looking for a highly motivated, intellectually curious and passionate full-stack software engineer to bring our robots to life. You will touch many aspects of our information services, including system architecture, data management, UI implementation, cloud services, and API design and implementation. Tasks will include brainstorming, wire-framing, requirements gathering, selection and configuration of third party tools and services, integration with third party software, new software development, testing, and code release to production.
About The Full-Stack Software Engineer Role
- Select, qualify, and integrate available software packages, tools, and service offerings
- Build/maintain tools and systems to support various software needs: CI integration & automation, data transport, data transformation and visualization.
- Manage and improve storage solution for large amounts of data generated by our systems.
- Build internal and external facing tools for monitoring and maintaining deployed robots.
- Contribute to many aspects of system development, including architecture, component and API design, third party software selection, integrations, process design, and UI design.
- This position requires close collaboration with other software engineers, test engineers, product management, and robots.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master of Science (MS) degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years’ experience web development. React experience is highly desirable.
- Understanding of security and data protection
- Development experience in both mobile and d esktop web applications. Experience developing native mobile apps, or progressive web apps, is a plus.
- Familiarity with the commercial software development process with good software hygiene regarding code documentation, unit testing, bug tracking, and branch management.
- Highly motivated, team player with a strong track record of technical leadership and technical collaboration.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to be part of a fast-moving start-up and work in a fast-paced, collaborative, environment with few rigid boundaries.
Job Type: Full-time