Are you a great Dental Front Desk that wants to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work in a great team environment and make great bonuses?
We are one of the top General Dental Practices in the DC metropolitan area and are looking for a Dental Front Desk to join our team full-time or part-time. You will work in a great team environment with other Staff Members that have been part of our team for many years. This is an excellent opportunity to achieve your potential in a family-owned practice.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, able to deliver stellar service to our patients, and willingness to learn our systems. Extra consideration given to candidates with Dental Assistant experience. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, be a team player and possess the ability to multi task and be well-organized.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Dental Font Desk Experience (compensation dependent on experience)
- Be open to working some evening and weekend shifts
- Responsible for creating dental insurance claims the day services are rendered.
- General Office duties
- Ability to answer incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
- Ensures patient paperwork is updated by the patients and is scanned into the patients account in a timely manner.
- Greet and check patients in and out for and after treatment
- Educate and consult patients discussing treatment needs and presenting treatment plans.
- Verify patient insurance benefits and input the correct information into the patients account prior to the actual appointment scheduled.
- Make pre-treatment financial arrangements with patients
- Coordinate and collaborate with clinical staff to ensure seamless patient experience
- Previous Dental Assisting and Front Office Dental experience
- Open Dental software experience
- Fluent in Spanish is a big plus
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time-off
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous wages and bonuses
We look forward to receiving your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location