This is a rare opportunity to lead the internal creative department for the world's largest advertising technology platform. The role has outstanding breadth of responsibility across all customer touch points and will lead a small team of thinkers and doers. The Creative Director brings a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, has a natural eye for design, is an effective written communicator, and knows that the best ideas must be defined and executed to achieve optimal results. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success leading creative teams within high profile B2B SaaS companies and a passion for taking the complex and making it simple through compelling stories and design. This is a global role that will report directly to our SVP, Marketing and is part of the Marketing Leadership team.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Accountable for the overall vision, strategy and look and feel for all creative across the Innovid brand.
- Refresh and maintain overarching brand guidelines.
- Maintain strategic and creative thinking that provides the creative initiatives that will assist the company to achieve its objectives.
- Responsible for the creative ideation and execution of all marketing campaigns.
- Create, produce, and maintain the branding for all web, print and interactive materials across the Innovid brand. Includes but is not limited to the website, sales materials (i.e. - presentations, brochures, and one-sheet flyers), paid advertisements (including display and video assets), as well as social media that is appropriate for our category.
- Review and approve art and copy, ensuring that material effectively addresses business goals and challenges.
- Collaborate with event marketing to design and execute trade show participation and exhibits in line with our brand look and feel.
- Provide strategy and creative direction for creative services to other Innovid departments as needed (i.e. - Recruiting, Learning & Development, Women In Tech).
- Lead a group of talented in-house and outsourced creatives.
- Manage at least one full-time resource in addition to external creative resources.
- Directly supervise direct reports as well as indirect reports and outside suppliers of content, graphic design, videography, photography and printing.
- Prioritize work and resources based on both short- and long-term needs, establish schedules for production of materials and hold direct reports and suppliers accountable for meeting target dates.
- In addition to supervision of direct reports and outside suppliers, provide direct creation of copy, graphic design, creative content, including video scripts, brochure copy, and other similar functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in creative marketing including design, copy and/or video.
- A minimum of 3 years of creative direction in corporate B2B setting or equivalent agency-side experience.
- Experience creating marketing and sales campaigns from developing the vision and the message platform overseeing production to ensure timelines and budgets are met.
- Understanding of and experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels from print, video, trade shows, digital and social media.
- Skilled with leading creative people and successful in getting objectives accomplished.
- Proven ability to inspire people to do their best work.
- Ability to determine necessary resources and keep projects on time and on budget.
- Strong creatively while understanding business objectives.
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction.
- Valuable knowledge of the media, TV, video and/or adtech industry.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment while successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- World-class verbal, written and visual communicator, with proven ability to translate "tech speak" into powerful client benefits that will stand.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to go from 1,000 feet as a leader to 10 feet as an executor as needed.
- Ability to work in an international and matrixed environment.
Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.