Creek Technologies is seeking a full time, on-site Senior Information Systems Security Engineer in support of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) located in Glynco, Georgia. This critical role requires subject matter expertise in security engineering and providing leadership and management supporting the technical direction of all FLETC cybersecurity related activities. The Senior Information Systems Security Engineer provides technical oversight prioritizing system incidents and managing cyber security assistance and solutions to CIO teams, ensuring the security architecture of IT systems are functional and secure.
- Provide oversight to the Enterprise Information Technology Support Services (EITSS)
- Manage FLETC cyber security requirements and relationship to system hardware/software design and architecture capabilities within a Risk Management Framework.
- Provide technical support management, prioritizing Cyber security system incidents, projects and tasks.
- Evaluate ISVMs and report on remediation of them by the rest of the team.
- Maintain systems to protect data from unauthorized users. Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations
- Stay involved in day-to-day management of network security hardware and software, as well as in supporting various aspects of technical, installation, operational and performance operations.
- IAM-III Certification (CISSP or GLSC) required
- Previous experience with FLETC Enterprise IT Services desired
- Experience with RMF or DIACAP required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- CISSP, GSLC, or other IAM-III certification required
Bachelor’s Degree with a major in engineering, computer science, cybersecurity and/or related field
Minimum five years’ experience with system security engineering operational requirements during the last seven years required
Senior Information Systems Security Engineer position requires active SECRET Clearance
Commensurate with education and experience.
ANTICIPATED START DATE:
Job Type: Full-time
- with RMF or DIACAP: 1 year (Required)
- system security engineering operational requirement: 5 years (Required)
- FLETC: 1 year (Preferred)
- CISSP (Preferred)
- GSLC (Preferred)
- IAM-III (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity