Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we've got those too:
"Most Awarded Agency," "Most Creative Agency," "Best Places to Work," Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Based out of our Dallas office and reporting into the COO, the Learning, Education, and Development Manager will support efforts across our workforce of 750 employees. You will lead our internal agency education and training curriculum, as well as develop and execute employee engagement and talent development initiatives. This position will work closely with Agency Leadership, Recruiting, and HR.
- Education and Training
- Collaborate and conduct a needs assessment with internal stakeholders; Develop and integrate new programs based on overall needs and direction of leadership.
- Lead and evolve existing agency education and training programs; Conduct weekly virtual education sessions.
- Assist oversight of agency Strategic Account Leadership program.
- Create and manage internal program educating new and existing staff about the capabilities of the agency.
- Performance Management and Talent Development
- Create and distribute career pathing and development recommendations for each function and practice across the agency.
- Oversee Performance Management education and make recommendations accordingly, including but not limited to 360 performance evaluations.
- Assist in agency mentorship program; understand agency capabilities to strategically partner employees.
- Manage curriculum and distribution of agency leadership education calendar and training materials.
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Evaluate current agency programs and make evolution recommendations, partner with leadership to implement.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create and develop additional programs; partner with leadership to drive and execute.
- Work with Agency Communications team to deliver employee recognition and achievement.
- Work with University Relations Specialist to evolve education curriculum for our gateway to Greatness Apprentice Program.
- Work with Recruiting team to develop the ongoing curriculum of interviewing tactics, market education, candidate experience, and best practices around hiring.
- Partner with HR to develop and optimize agency's onboarding and orientation experience; Develop follow-up program to gather feedback from new employees to recognize issues and recommend improvements.
- Proven experience designing, developing, and facilitating training in a business setting; preferably within Marketing, Advertising, Services or related verticals.
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated project management experience and ability to prioritize activities.
- Ability to assess skills and knowledge and determine what developmental solution is needed.
- Independently motivated with proven ability to follow through on initiatives.
- Highly engaging and collaborative style in working cross-functionally; previous experience interacting with C-Suite and high-level management.
- Ability to think creatively to encourage participation and motivate learners.
- Well versed in work style assessments and execution.
- Flexibility to deliver training in all formats: classroom, online, synchronous, asynchronous, etc.
- The technical aptitude or experience to work with an LMS, online development tools, and key Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge and experience in instructional design preferred.