POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the management of in-house print and web advertising, coordination and execution of all direct mail projects including client onboarding communications and assisting the National Sales Manager in development and execution of major marketing projects and regional marketing plans/promotions. Duties also include coordinating the distribution of material to all banking centers and providing support for all ongoing marketing needs, sponsored community events, and creative services projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years sales and marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent project management, communication and multi-tasking skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Assist the National Sales Manager in developing, maintaining and communicating the Mortgage Marketing Strategy.
- Manage the Mortgage Marketing Strategy to ensure project budgets and timelines are met.
- Manage relationships with contracted parties for lead generation services. (BankRate, LendingTree, etc.)
- Manage certain Mortgage Marketing intranet pages (external and internal) and social media posts by working with compliance and Creative Services to ensure content remains current.
- Direct Mail Production – manage and execute all direct mail projects by coordinating with third party vendors and the National Sales Manager, Marketing, Compliance, Legal and Business Intelligence departments.
- Utilize various CRM systems (Surefire, Blend, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud) to implement the Mortgage Marketing Strategy.
- Manage monthly onboarding communication – includes new client communication and survey; manage responses; compile and distribute data in cooperation with the Mortgage Lending Analyst and Business Intelligence department.
- Work with Mortgage Managers on creating and executing promotional campaigns and sales and networking events.
- Monitor and respond to marketing requests from mortgage loan officers and coordinate the fulfillment of the request with the Marketing, Compliance and Legal departments.
- Maintain the Mortgage Marketing Invoicing log and summarize outstanding invoices monthly.
- Proofread marketing materials as needed.
- Manage promotional item purchases, inventory and storage.
- Distribute marketing materials to branch locations as needed for promotional campaigns.
- Willingly perform all other duties and projects assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Travel between Republic Banking facilities is required.
- Travel to sponsored events and networking appointments is required.
- Flexible work schedule is required which may include some evenings, early morning and weekend hours.
- Activities outside the company to stay abreast of new developments and best practices.
- Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.