Are you a Phoenix-based Software Test Lead or QA Project Manager looking for a new challenge? You’ve come to the right place!
tap|QA, the largest and fastest-growing QA and Test Automation-focused consulting firm in the Upper Midwest, is currently hiring a QA Project Manager / Test Lead!
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including attractive pay and full suite of benefits. We also offer an incredibly fun work environment with one of the Phoenix area’s very best and most respected clients!
You’ll take on challenging work, and a remarkable opportunity to continue to build your already impressive resume, while making a large impact immediately on a huge integration testing effort!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE LOOK FOR:
- MUST be currently local to the Phoenix / Scottsdale metropolitan area (or have imminent plans to relocate). If this is not the case, we are unable to consider you for these roles.
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer, and not require sponsorship for an employment-based Visa such as an H1B.
- MUST HAVE: SIT testing experience, systems integration testing background and Point-Of-Sale (POS) a huge plus.
- STRONG testing leadership experience and able to drive work direction.
- STRONG testing project management skills.
- STRONG consulting skills and ability to interact with the client and make recommendations.
- STRONG testing experience and background ability to drive work and make suggestions on process and best practices leading a cross-functional business and IT team to roll out a large scale POS upgrade and implementation.
We’d love to talk with you further – come explore tap|QA and see why we have rapidly become the
go-to company for test and QA professionals nationwide!
In just 8 years, tap|QA has become the leading provider of Quality Assurance consulting services in the Upper Midwest, serving clients nationwide. We have been named to both the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal’s “Fast 50 List” 4 times, as well as Inc. Magazine’s “Inc 5000” three times, making us one of the fastest growing consulting firms not just in Minnesota, but nationwide.
We love what we do, and we have fun while we do it!
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including an attractive hourly pay and full suite of benefits including healthcare, dental insurance, and a 401K match. We also offer an incredibly fun work environment and a remarkable opportunity to grow your skills and enhance your career as a test engineer!
tap|QA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, tap|QA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical Demands of the role:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time.
- Must have the ability to work 100% of the time in an indoor office setting.
- The person in this role will occasionally move about inside the office to attend meetings, access office machinery, etc.
- Constantly uses a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with others verbally and via technological communication (including email and phone).