If you are a SEO Specialist with experience, please read on!
Located in Boston, MA, we are a leading and well-established organization in the educational industry. We partner with high schools, career schools, and colleges to provide career resources and educational opportunities for the youth and adult learners. We are looking for an SEO Specialist to own and grow SEO for a portfolio of programs across our different properties.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and execute SEO action plans
- Review and understand overall digital marketing Strategy and SEO strategy & goals
- Create scheduled SEO action plans on SEO strategy and goals
- Execute SEO action plan in a timely manner
- Produce weekly reports on SEO action plan execution and status
- Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics
- Maintain tracked and targeted keyword sets relevant, strong, realistic and ever-growing, with support of Content SEO Specialist
- Monitor Tech SEO status of all websites to identify new technical SEO optimizations
- Work across functions on implementing all Tech SEO optimizations
- Work with Content team to keep on-page optimization sharp and up-to-date
- Support UX developers and Content SEO Specialist on optimization projects to improve user engagement
- Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics leveraging internal and external tools
- Independently or with the support of the Strategy and Analytics team, develop the reporting that will allow you to know - on a daily basis - what is driving the performance of your portfolio
- Produce Weekly Reports with Insights for Actionable SEO opportunities
- Use internal and external data to provide the marketing and management teams with performance reports, by program, along with plans and recommendations to drive continued growth across portfolio
- Clearly communicate on portfolio performance
- From C suite to teammates, you will ensure that the team has the right level of insights into current performance, short and long term expectations and plans to support growth
- Stay on top of all SEO trends and share any relevant information with your team and beyond
What You Need for this Position
Strong Experience with:
- BA/BS Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Computer Sciences
Basic experience with:
- 1 to 3 years of SEO experience. Experience with SEO in Education Industry a big plus
- Competitor research
- Keyword research
- Basic SEO audit
- On-page optimization: meta tags, headings, copy, alt text, file size/name, etc.
- Link profile management and link building
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, search and sort functions, e.g., SORT, SUM, AVERAGE, COUNTIF(s), etc.), MS Word and MS PowerPoint, Screaming Frog, SemRush, Conductor/BrightEdge/SearchMetrics, MajesticSEO/Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console.
Not required but a Great Plus:
- Site Speed Optimization
- Implementation and management of tracking Tags
- XML Sitemap creation and page indexing management
- Guide developers on keeping CSS compatible with SEO
- Scanning code (HTML, JAVA, etc.) for SEO elements to fix/improve
- Experience with SiteCore CMS editing a big plus
- Full tech audit with ScreamingFrog
- Google Analytics & Conductor/BrightEdge certifications
- Enterprise SEO platforms: Conductor, BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, etc.
- Structured Data for SEO - Schema
- Internal linking strategy creation and implementation
- Topical and semantical keyword optimization
- Taxonomy optimization (site architecture)
- UX optimization to improve engagement metrics
- Use of buyer personas in SEO
- Collection and analysis of data from multiple sources for actionable insights: Google Analytics, Search Console, SemRush, MajesticSEO,
- Ever-learning mentality: For you learning is a journey, not a destination
- Intellectual curiosity: Sees best practices as mere starting points, foundations to build up upon, experiment, challenge and expand limits
- Understands collaboration: You know collaboration is a two-way street that makes all parties involved stronger
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary up to $70k DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
So, if you are a SEO Specialist with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.