Civil Design Engineer / Land Development projects - #517
**NOTE: we are seeking one Junior Civil Engineer (2 to 4 yrs) and one Sr. Civil Engineer (6+ yrs.)
Progressive and forward thinking Civil Engineering, Land Planning, and construction management firm with over 10 nationwide offices, and currently seeking a Civil Designer / Civil Design Engineer candidate with at least 4+ years experience in civil site / land development and/or public works, plus a Bachelor's in Civil Engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience must include the ability to take plans from conceptual design to final plans, as well as preparation and processing of plans for subdivision land / site development projects
- Experience with street / road improvement plans, grading plans, drainage plans, earthwork calculations and underground utilities.
- Knowledge of jurisdictional codes, standards & procedures
- AutoCAD Civil 3D software experience
- Licensed (PE) engineer is preferred but not required. Or path towards license is preferred
- EIT is preferred
PTO, 401K program, medical and dental insurance, professional development program, other office and workplace benefits. The firm is very progressive, innovative and used the latest technological innovations to be ahead of the curve and competitive as possible
KEYWORDS: civil engineering, site development, land development, grading, drainage, storwmwater, SWPPP, paving, striping, traffic control, transportation, signal, signage, railway, highway design, roadway, water, wastewater, hydrology, hydraulics, Autocad, Civil 3D, Microstation, surveying, topos, geotechnical, geotech, GIS, structural, ASCE, EIT
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $76,000.00 to $91,000.00 /year