- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- 8+ years of experience directly and indirectly managing large, cross-functional projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and object-oriented design
- Strong track record in building, developing and operating teams of technical program managers who owned and successfully drove cross-functional technical projects.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong skills in results orientation balanced with high judgment
TAA is looking for a Product Manager to own complex technology-spanning products that deliver perfect pay for every Amazonian.
Time and Attendance (TAA) is looking for a visionary Product Manager to help develop new products to ensure that Amazon pays every employee accurately and on time. TAA’s mission is to build world-class time and attendance systems that are intuitive and friction-free for all users, enable management of time and pay with close to zero defects, are available on-demand as new businesses launch, and flexibly support future business innovation. TAA serves Amazon employees across more than 20 countries and a dozen lines of business. We are a start-up tackling new, hard problems that Amazon has not solved at scale, creating fundamentally improved ways for employees to record time and reduce pay defects. TAA has a balance of start-up vision and operational excellence, technical complexity and clear product definition, and global scope across multiple Amazon businesses. We are developing a start-up product to deliver a perfect pay experience to Amazon’s world-wide hourly populations.
TAA is looking for a strong Product Manager with experience shaping and delivering product strategy and features that drive an exceptional customer experience. The ideal candidate will have experience owning and driving product requirements, synthesizing technologies and capabilities into lovable products, and prioritizing between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence. This person will be responsible for consolidating and a delivering a roadmap for that removes the human from pay calculations for both our third party and home-grown software solutions. The successful candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with rapid iteration and data-driven decision-making. The right candidate is one who dives deep and has shown demonstrated success through a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach.
Are you up for the challenge? Think big and join this start-up team.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define the right business strategy and develop the product roadmap to deliver it
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative solutions for complex customer problems
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- MBA or relevant graduate degree