CDS is a premier delivery service provider for one of the largest and most recognized e-
commerce sites in the world. We provide excellent customer service and brand
exposure for our client seven days a week.
A Delivery Associate is responsible for the daily customer service on a given route,
which distributes a high volume of small packages (less than 75 pounds), in a relatively
condensed area. The successful candidate will have exemplary customer service skills,
have superior time management skills and be obsessed with providing a level of
performance that makes them stand out from the rest!
Delivery Associates must commit to a their agreed upon schedule. Start time is at 10am. End time will vary depending on route volume, traffic, weather, etc. Schedules consist of 4 consecutive days, which may consist of weekend days.
* Must have a valid driver license with a clean driving record (no more than 2 violations in
a 5 year period)
* Must be able to pass a 7 year background screening
* Must be able to pass a 10 panel drug test
* Must possess EXCELLENT customer service skills (extremely patient and friendly with
a desire to serve)
* Must be able to use a smart phone and have a reliable means of communication
* Must be reliable (variations in schedule/tardiness/absenteeism are NOT allowed)
* Previous transportation and/or customer service experience preferred
Courier Distribution Systems (CDS) is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively
seeks diversity in its workforce. CDS recruits and advances qualified applicants/employees regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $552.00 /week
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Typical Work Day Length:
Delivery Location Type: