STRATTEC Security Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers providing access and security systems to the automotive market. This drives us to be an innovative company with the latest technology. STRATTEC creates exciting opportunities to people who like to work in an environment that challenges them to be creative, deal with multiple customers and projects, and research the latest technology. You will help STRATTEC to be a pioneer by working closely with the largest automotive customers in the world along with the largest electronic partners.
Let us know who you are! We want to know what motivates you and why you are the ideal candidate for our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess a team oriented attitude; have a multidiscipline background, and a passion for innovation. We are looking for leadership skills to develop a new group internally.
If you are one who like to build a team, has strong skillsets and likes to see your own ideas come to life, apply quickly!
Act as the interface between STRATTEC & SPA technical staff and Stellantis. Be an immediate and effective liaison between Stellantis and STRATTEC, SPA or our VAST Alliance partners (WITTE).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Seek out and report any potential new business opportunities to the appropriate STRATTEC business team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the customer
- Develop and maintain product charts for current and future program information
- Determine the customer requirements for new products and report info. to STRATTEC & SPA technical and commercial teams
- Monitor and aid in resolution of all program technical issues
- Facilitate meetings between the customer and STRATTEC, SPA, or VAST (WITTE) associates
- Supply technical support for sales staff
- Technical & Launch support for vehicle assembly plants
- Quote, Track, and Comply with agreed upon milestones for design released and prototype material
- Track status of customer changes and communication of drawings
- Meet customer requirements with SSC, SPA, or VAST technology and negotiate specifications for products
- Develop system and product concepts with customer engineers to facilitate cost requests and design development by product engineers utilizing generic specifications as guidelines
- Act as focal point and expert on product
- Attend all vehicle level PDTs and chain internal PDTs for assigned programs as required by customer
- Attend warranty reviews and aid in disposition of warranty return parts to STRATTEC, SPA, or VAST for further follow-up.
- Obtaining necessary Craftsmanship & Appearance Approvals from the customer
- Assist with various Sales activities and duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency with Stellantis systems and processes required
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent internal and external working relationships required
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Travel to STRATTEC, SPA, VAST, and Plant Launch locations as needed
- Knowledge of 5 Phase, 6S, etc. preferred
- Experience with APQP processes preferred
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.