- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business. Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
- Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 0 -3 years of systems development, testing and/or business experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year