Retty is a world class logistics company headquartered in Hopedale, MA. We are looking for ambitious, hardworking, goal-oriented delivery associates to join our team in Manchester, NH as a 1099 temporary contractor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The goal of a delivery associate is to get every delivery to the customer’s door on-time. This position, in Manchester, NH, is a two week delivery contract with the possibility of an extension.
Since this position is needed to be filled immediately, we will be offering contracts after a phone screening. Training for this position will be very hands on and you will be starting to work right after training. This means we will have a manager on site to instruct and teach you how to properly load trucks, read routes, and drive safely. Directly after loading the truck you will be sent out onto the road to deliver packages. We believe the best way to learn this job is to be very hands on so your training day will also serve as your first day on the job.
You Should Apply to This Job If:
· You are looking for managers that will motivate and appreciate you.
· You are looking for a fresh start and need a consistent job.
· You are looking for possible growth opportunities and fair pay.
· You want to get in on the ground floor of an organization that is growing rapidly and is only hiring the best of the best.
What We Provide Our Delivery Associates:
· 2018 12-16 ft panel van / box truck
· Good Pay ($180.00 / day up to 10 hr per day, up to 7 days per week)
· Paid weekly on Saturday
Important Information & Requirements:
· No CDL Required!
· Approximate hours are 8 am to 6 pm. Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day and shifts are available 7 days per week with no cap and no overtime rate
· Must be able to change shift at any point (with given notice)
· Eligible to work in the U.S
· At least 21 years of age
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
· Use a handheld device for routing information, customer delivery information.
· Navigate a variety of routes throughout the delivery area.
· Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
· Load and unload packages to be delivered
Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
· Lift packages up to 65 lbs.
· Able to get in and out of a van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE TO START AS SOON AS TOMORROW
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $180.00 /day
- driving: 4 years (Preferred)
- delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Employee's own clothing, so long as it meets the company dress code
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift