Creative Writer (8015)
KPMG Assignment Select is geared toward independent professionals interested in temporary or project-based work. Our team is comprised of highly trained third-party professional individuals who are in the right place, at the right time, with the right skillset.
KPMG is working through its partnership with MBO Partners and is currently seeking contractors for our remote opportunity. Bentonville, Arkansas residents encouraged to apply.
Creative writing for transformation journey deliverables. Working directly with FTE Change professionals and client contacts. Creative Writing for business-specific deliverables.
- Create compelling, human-centric stories that engage audiences and drive awareness, understanding and drive behavior change
- Develop human-centric copy that makes complex concepts and strategies easy to understand
- Present breakthrough concepts to C level executives that build trust
- Understand the employee-perspective and write copy that gets attention and drives action
- Work collaboratively with other creatives such as designers and animators to build breakthrough internal communications campaigns for large, complex organizations
- Push the limits of storytelling and have an eye for design; participate in creative workshops with clients with clear and distinct exercises that guide creative strategies
- Minimum seven years of extensive and relevant work experience on a creative team, either in-house or agency
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Proficient in writing creatively compelling and strategically minded copy, including company manifestos, campaign copy, executive presentations and video scripts
- Dedicated to writing in our clients’ brand voice; able to clearly articulate strategies and present compelling ideas to clients
- Experience with internal communications, business transformation and change management, a plus; must be both deadline and detail oriented; must be willing to present work in PowerPoint
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG and MBO Partner are equal opportunity employers/contractors. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Creative writing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote