AAAA International Driving School is looking for energetic individuals that can provide students with a fun driving experience while teaching the importance of safety behind the wheel. This position is great for college students, retirees, or anyone looking for a career change with a flexible schedule. We want people with fun personalities and enjoy working with others who also want to create a fun, yet professional atmosphere.
All training is provided by AAAA International Driving School, so no prior teaching experience is required! We also have opportunity for advancement to become a training manger or franchise owner.
For a limited time bonus opportunities are available on top of the regular compensation.
We are hiring for the following areas: West Carrollton, Kettering, Centerville, Beavercreek, and Huber Heights.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check to work with minors
- Ability to obtain driving instructor certification (all training is provided by us!)
- Possession of a Driver’s License for at least 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
Masks are required to be worn by students and Instructors at all times. Social distancing measures have been put in place. Sanitizer is provided to all employees, training vehicles, and facilities.
- Driver's License: 5 years (Required)