Immediate Opening for a Construction Superintendent/Project Manager Needed ASAP (DC/MD)
Employment type: full-time
A fast growing residential and Light Commercial construction company is looking for a take-charge experienced professional who is capable of taking on the construction of two new condo project in the dc area from dirt to completion.
Candidate must possess the ability to lead and operate independently, candidate must have the ability to build a subcontractor base to help in the construction and must be able to deliver construction on schedule and within budget. Looking for a take charge personality, somebody that can operate and make quality decisions on their own.
Only experienced candidate need apply. We offer a competitive salary and perks package for the right candidate.
- Managing sub-contractors and ensuring they are onsite working efficiently
- Updating sub-contractors on any project changes
- Maintaining a neat and organized job site
- Providing feedback and updates to the owner and office
- Reviewing and understanding all project plans and design elements before a project has begun
- Implementing and enforcing the set site schedule
- Being able to work weekends if and when required
- Enforcing all building rules and regulations
- Adhering to the project budget & notifying the owner of any potential overages
- Identifying and communicating change orders outside the scope of work
- Communicating with building engineers as needed and giving adequate notices to building management for work they've requested
- Ensuring sites are prepared for inspections and arranging site inspections
- Applying site safety precautions
- Completing project and project punch list
- Scheduling all site work, deliveries, etc.
- Making project decisions and judgment calls as needed
- Recording total materials brought and completing inventory counts when deliveries are received
- Interpreting and enforcing contracts
- Understanding the entire project design
Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration. We are based out of Lanham, Md but the job site is in Washington DC.
Candidate should be ready to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent