We are a company that provides high-quality and individualized educational consulting services including college application and transfer, 1-on-1 mentorship, directed research projects etc..
The part-time Research Scientist/Advisor will work with our intelligent students who have specific interests in an academic area. We welcome researchers with expertise in all kinds of area, including humanities, social sciences, and STEM fields.
- Advise students on developing a scalable and realistic research project that can be accomplished within a period of semester or 6 months.
- Guide and train students to develop research skills including literature review, methodology design, data collection and analysis, and reports writing etc.
- Help students with outstanding performance to get published on scholarly journals/websites for high schoolers, or submit their academic paper for awards or competitions.
- Inspire students to be intellectually curious and work diligently.
1. A minimum of Master's degree, preferably a doctorate degree.
2. A minimum of 3 years experience in teaching, tutoring, mentoring high school students or relevant experience in education.
3. Able to working independently and remotely, strong verbal and writing communication skills, detail oriented and highly-responsible.
4. Passionate educator, willing to share and pass along your knowledge to the younger generation.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume/cv and a brief statement of interests. Compensation will be decided based on individual's background. Thanks!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $50.00 to $70.00 /hour
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: