Do you have a passionate for helping others? Are you a leader who is looking to grow your skills?
Thirsty Turf Irrigation, Inc. is Maine's largest and fastest growing, locally owned irrigation company. With a passionate, well-educated team of industry-certified professionals, we continue to provide the highest-quality service to our customers year after year.
Seeking: Irrigation Service Manager
The Irrigation Service Manager must be thoroughly familiar with and able to perform all aspects of commercial and residential irrigation services including estimating, scheduling, customer service, troubleshooting irrigation systems, training, and billing. The Irrigation Service Manager directly oversees multiple service technicians while interfacing with clients and suppliers.
· Accountable for the operation of all client irrigation systems, including regular visits, repairs and annual start-ups and winterizations.
· Accountable for monthly revenue and managing department budget and costs.
· Responsible for the scheduling of all client service visits.
· Management of service technicians across multiple locations.
· Effectively train field technicians.
· Interface with suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of service parts.
· Provide excellent customer service to current and potential clients and vendors.
· Foster positive communications and relationships with all employees and management.
· Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong knowledge of industry standard irrigation components, practices and products.
- Good managerial skills, customer service, employee training and vendor relations.
- Ability to install custom design build irrigation systems.
- Ability to read blue prints and build irrigation systems per plan.
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment, make quick decisions and practice flexibility.
- Ability to decipher priority based on many variables.
- Any education or professional certificates in irrigation or landscape industry a plus.
- Desire to promote education and certification to current staff.
A close-knit work environment, great pay, employee training programs and advancement opportunities are just a few of the reasons that make Thirsty Turf Irrigation a great company to work for. Some of the benefits we offer are:
Group Health & Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location