United Dairymen of Arizona is looking for a Sanitation Operator.
Non-exempt, Hourly, Full-Time, Rotating Day Shift (6am-6pm) Starting pay: $18.12
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts.
- Requires ability to read, hear, speak, and comprehend and carry out verbal and written instructions in English
- General food manufacturing processes
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or Educational Equivalent
- Requires ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Requires ability to stoop, bend, reach, lift and carry items up to 55lbs.
- Requires ability to climb ladders of various heights
- Requires ability to visually observe the condition of surroundings.
- Requires ability to hear and speak.
- Requires ability to work in varying temperature conditions
- Requires ability to work in confined spaces
- Requires ability to work safely with hazardous chemicals.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect products and equipment for conformity to Federal and State sanitation laws and plant standards
- Perform the cleaning of the outer surfaces of equipment and work areas
- Inspect premises for unsanitary practices and conditions and following all State and Federal Regulations
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area at all times
- Adhere to all SOP’s and HACCP guidelines.
- Adhere to all UDA quality policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity
- Adhere to all UDA safety policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity
- Adhere to all UDA GMP policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity
- Other duties as required.
This Job Description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the role described as other responsibilities may be assigned in order to meet the needs of the Company. Employees are expected to pitch in wherever they are needed, learn new skills as required, and do whatever it takes to serve both internal and external Clients.
Reasonable accommodations that do not impose undue burden on the Company may be determined for qualified disabled persons who can thereby successfully perform the essential function duties and responsibilities.
*** United Dairymen of Arizona is a Drug Free Workplace***
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected status by law.