Healthcare Applications Administrator (012988)
Healthcare Applications Administrator
Number of Openings:
Job Type (Employment Type):
Full-Time (80 hours - 1.0 FTE)
9933 RISK MANAGEMENT
Monday - Friday, Days
While performing duties related to St. Clair Hospital (SCH) or the Mt. Lebanon Surgical Center of St. Clair Hospital (MLSC), this position provides:
- administrative support for Policy Tech - a policy and procedure management software platform owned by NAVEX Global; including training for system users
- support in managing the workflow of clinical Order Sets, Protocols and Standing Orders through multiple departments; including meeting facilitation, problem solving, consensus building
- administrative support for the Hospital’s continuous improvement platform, KaiNexus – a cloud based software system designed to facilitate the collection and implementation of improvement ideas
1. Must meet one of the following:
a. Bachelor’s degree in a business, technology, or healthcare-related field.
b. Two years experience in applications administration
2. Two years of related experience in a healthcare setting.
3. Previous experience with applications administration or owning/troubleshooting basic software program functions.
4. Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
5. Demonstrated success working in deadline oriented environment.
6. Ability to accurately analyze data and create reports for distribution.
7. Strong oral and written communication skills.
8. Ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently.
9. Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
10. Detail-oriented, pro-active and highly accurate.
11. Ability to maintain the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in an information-sensitive environment.
1. Experience managing a complex software database.
2. Experience administering an electronic policy management system.
3. Previous experience with lean performance improvement methodology.
4. Knowledge of medical, pharmacologic and/or legal terminology.