Jetblack is a members-only, text-based personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. With the ultimate goal of creating the next step change in retail through conversational commerce, Jetblack promises members the fastest, most delightful end-to-end shopping experience possible. As the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart's Store No. 8, Jetblack is on a mission to give time back and make life more enjoyable.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/314307 ( https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/314307 )
https://www.inc.com/zoe-henry/rent-the-runway-co-founder-launches-jetblack-takes-on-amazon.html ( https://www.inc.com/zoe-henry/rent-the-runway-co-founder-launches-jetblack-takes-on-amazon.html )
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/walmart-builds-a-secret-weapon-to-battle-amazon-for-retails-future/ar-BBV3EL2?ocid=ientp ( https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/walmart-builds-a-secret-weapon-to-battle-amazon-for-retails-future/ar-BBV3EL2?ocid=ientp )
https://www.glossy.co/podcasts/jetblacks-jenny-fleiss-were-democratizing-luxury ( https://www.glossy.co/podcasts/jetblacks-jenny-fleiss-were-democratizing-luxury )
Who will love this job:
What you'll do:
- You're a team player - You play well with others, are easy-going, and fun to be around!
- You love to get hands-on - You are always willing to dive in and do whatever is needed to get the job done. You also enjoy wrapping gifts!
- Efficiency is your middle name - You are constantly striving for improvements, no matter how big or small and are proactive about sharing your ideas.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments - You have a desire to be a part of a fast-growing technology startup where the only constant is change
What you should have:
- Assist our operations team with processing day-to-day customer orders and fulfilling gift orders.
- Be a jack-of-all-trades and jump in wherever needed whether it be receiving product into our order management system, picking and packing items for orders, arranging shipments for daily delivery output, or performing quality control on all deliveries.
- Wrap gifts to ensure high caliber customer service.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work rotating shifts (including nights and/or weekends) from our West Village office
- Comfort with learning and adapting to new technology
- Resourcefulness and the ability to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
Our benefit package includes a generous parental leave program, leading healthcare options, and more! We offer a great culture filled with work out classes, celebrations, and clubs. We host fireside chats and monthly all-hands meetings. Most importantly, we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.