Trainer, Global Contact Center
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Responsible for delivery of all training to global contact center employees, up to and including new hire, system upgrades, enhancements and changes to business rules and policies in the United States, Manila, Netherlands, Germany, Romania, Guatemala, and Jamaica. Supports the design and development of all training content, and delivers training classes for staff to ensure that established training goals/objectives are met. Monitors the quality/effectiveness of courses and presentations, and recommends revisions/modifications as needed. Facilitate train the trainer sessions, as well as classroom delivery supporting the following markets, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland, Mexico, Singapore, Germany, Spain, France, Italy and all International Representatives from LACAR and EMEA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the onboarding process of new employees into the company and/or department, by facilitating a robust new hire training program averaging 6 weeks, ensuring a smooth and efficient transition into the contact centers operations.
- Research, and recommends facilitation strategies and technology to Training Lead and Senior Manager to deploy targeting the strategic direction of the business on improving efficiency
- Analyze data collected by Quality Assurance and business SMEs and creates training programs for employees to optimize performance on key business metrics
- Provides feedback to Training Lead and Senior Manager re opportunities identified through training facilitation, and recommend solutions and actions to improve performance Direct partnership with the Business Supervisors, Managers and Quality Assurance to maximize effectiveness of Knowledge Desk, Homeport, PeopleSoft, Business Systems, and brand certification programs
- Works directly with cross functional departments, i.e. I.T., Marketing, Sales to understand new products, programs and policies that require development of recurrent training modules
- Establishes working relationships with Sales, Global and Corporate HR Training Departments to implement new learning solutions and upgrade existing programs
- Supports the creation, design and development of training curriculums utilizing traditional and eLearning strategies
- Acts as an educational resource to support professional development plans for employees.
- Assists with recruiting and interviews of new employees into Trade Support and Service and the training department
- Manages communication of company, brand and promotional updates to all global contact centers
- Travel to domestic as well as international locations for an average of 6 -7 weeks to facilitate training sessions
- Facilitate the delivery of brand training initiatives i.e. The Royal Way, The World At Your Service and My Royal.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in training and development required
- Experience in Trade Support & Service, Consumer Outreach or previous Contact Center experience preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Should effectively build relationships and encourage collaboration in order to create positive and significant outcomes.
- Must be able to identify training needs, conduct research, draw upon a variety of resources, propose targeted and creative solutions, and translate ideas into action.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must demonstrate strong initiative.
- Must possess effective facilitation and presentation skills.
- Technical Writing, Teaching/Training, performance measuring, multimedia, curriculum and course development.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Must have the ability to work evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Must demonstrate consulting, project management and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate effective questioning and listening skills.
- Must be able to utilize a variety of instructional methods in order meet the needs of the team.
- Must ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
Join our team as Trainer, Global Contact Center. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time