The Concierge, also known as Vacation Services Coordinators (VSC), provide world-class Westin or Sheraton branded concierge services for our resort guests. They assist Villa Owners with their pre-arrival planning in a friendly, proactive and efficient manner and generate qualified prospective purchasers for presentation tours of company's products, according to the standards and professionalism adhered to by all Associates.
Concierge/VSC's are also full service agents for Activities, booking and issuing tickets for a variety of island vendors, and collaborate with guests and Associates and resources to achieve high levels of service.
- Concierge Service - Provide 5-Star personalized concierge services to guests staying on property
- Tour Booking: Generate interest in Vacation Ownership products and book preview tours of The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas & The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sales Galleries. Must maintain minimum performance standards for tour generation
- Reporting: Track and record data pertaining to guest interactions and tours booked
- Activity Bookings: Gain knowledge of local activities to best recommend and create customized itineraries for any family
- Pre-arrival Contact and Welcome Calls
- Promote Marriott Bonvoy™ loyalty program to create lifetime customers
- Customer Service/Guest Relations experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable about Maui activities, restaurants and area attractions
- Proficiency with computers: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet browsing/searching
- Open availability including weekends and holidays
Come join our Westin Vacation Club team! We operate out of the following locations:
The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas is an uncommonly luxurious Hawaii vacation ownership opportunity, offering unique residences that embrace both Westin's standard of quality and Maui's most spectacular oceanfront vistas. The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas is set along a pristine expanse of Ka'anapali's North Beach (ranked #1 on “America's Best Beaches”).
The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, situated on Maui's majestic North Ka'anapali Beach, will offer 390 luxurious villas and a variety of world-class resort amenities. The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas is a relaxing haven with culturally inspired programs and authentic Hawaiian experiences, complete with signature Westin® touches.
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa on legendary Ka’anapali Beach is the perfect island resort for an inspiring Hawaiian vacation overlooking the cobalt-blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. With its beachfront setting, magnificent aquatic playground with five pools and tropical gardens, this Maui hotel appeals to honeymooners and families alike. From uplifting renewal at the Heavenly Spa to world-class dining in oceanfront restaurants, cultural fun, golfing and watersport adventures - the choices are endless.
The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is the premier location for a dream Hawaiian vacation. Situated on Ka’anapali Beach, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is the most romantic escape in all the Hawaiian Islands… the dramatic point at which the legendary Black Rock of Ka’anapali meets the ocean. Anchored by the Black Rock itself, this spectacular Maui hotel beckons hopeless romantics, discerning honeymooners, and fun-seeking families.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Marriott Bonvoy™ program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you’re passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we’re passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift