General UI is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team and help us grow our software engineering team. A successful candidate will have:
- Owning the recruiting efforts for General UI, including providing overall leadership, and guidance to future recruiting team members.
- Coach, develop and sincerely “believe in” candidates interested in joining our team.Contribute to a recruiting process and culture that values coaching technical professionals to improve their capabilities and careers. At each step of the recruiting and interview process, every software development candidate should feel valued and walk away with a positive impression of General UI regardless of being hired.
- Assisting in creating and communicating the General UI employer brand message. You will think and act like an ambassador to the software development community, and work closely with other company leadership to continually refine a message that represents our core values.
- Identify and initiate strategic relationships that will enhance our ability to hire the best engineers and technical leaders in Seattle. Identify and recruit team members, with an eye for intelligence, integrity and growth into new markets.
- Build simple, repeatable and scalable systems into your daily workflow.Assist in determining simple and impactful recruiting metrics to drive recruiting effectiveness.
- Managing strategy and development of General UI’s brand, reputation and public relations, and bolstering the overall General UI brand in the technical community.
- Demonstrating perspective on business and marketing strategy, with an ambitious entrepreneurial bent. Set an example for the General UI team in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Passion for technology and high awareness of industry context and ongoing evolution of relevant technology.
- Presenting a positive, constructive, can-do attitude – without exception.
- Being a visionary - Innovating like there’s notomorrowunless we create it!
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)