A small manufacturer is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician/Trainee who wants to grow with a small organization.
The Maintenance Technician will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and will repair and maintain all production and facility equipment as well as perform project work. While demonstrating a high regard for safety at all times, you will be required to work the hours necessary to support the team. This is a first shift position.
Qualified candidates should possess an exemplary work ethic and have:
- A High School Diploma plus 3 years related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Mechanically aptitude
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems for production machinery and support equipment.
- Ability to assist in implementing a Preventative Maintenance program
- Ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic prints.
- Strength in welding, along with experience operating material handling equipment
- Must have sufficient tools
- Must be a team player and flexible
Compensation and Benefits:
- Rate of pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour, heavily based on experience
- Benefits available: Medical, Dental. Disability, Vision, and 401(k) with employer match
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift