My client is hiring a contract-to-perm Sr Java Developer located in Sunrise, FL. W2 only, NO sponsorship.
The Sr Java Developer analyzes, designs, develops, tests and implements new application components, and maintains and optimizes already deployed enterprise applications. This includes active participation and adherence to all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Designs and develops software applications according to specifications and the standard enterprise architecture.
- Documents test cases and executes tests to ensure quality software is delivered.
- Possesses expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best-practices.
- Provides application demonstrations and training as required, and trains end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Extensive experience with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Effective people skills with the ability to work on a SCRUM team
- Seven or more years in designing and developing enterprise level web/middleware applications using Java, Java EE and related technologies
- Experience in designing and building highly scalable and resilient web applications
- Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, Eclipse
- Experience in writing SQL queries against a relational database (e.g., MS SQL, MySQL, Postgress)
- Extensive experience with Java EE (e.g., Container-Managed Resources, Data sources, SOAP / Restful Web Services, JMS)
- Experience in Spring framework specifically, Spring Boot/Micro Services, Spring Cloud and Spring Data
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems & scripting (Python, PERL, Shell scripts)
If interested, please send Word copy of your most recent resume. This is a contract-to-permanent opportunity. *W2 only, NO Sponsorship.*