The Vice President of Sales, Payment Solutions will lead a team of sales professionals, delivering leading airport, parking, retail and local government payments solutions across the Americas Region for Transaction Network Services. This position will report to the General Manager of Payments Strategy and will be responsible for the strategic leadership, direction and development of the Parking, Unattended and
Platform business. The position will be responsible for business and performance objective and for strategically positioning the business to maximize long term growth, profitability, market share and sustainability.
Critical focus on increasing business productivity along with maintaining client and consumer satisfaction. Must use ethical methods, in the long-term best interests of the business to maintain balance between sales and quality, optimizing the two efficiently for delivery of growth and profitability.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform account planning activities to increase account penetration, satisfaction and sales growth with the objective of meeting or exceeding assigned revenue and profitability targets
- Formulating the region’s strategic plan and business plan in collaboration with TNS senior management and in line with broader organizational strategy. Lead implementation to ensure the achievement of KPI’s
- Develop and maintain a team of high-performing sales and sales support professionals focused on cultivating new business opportunities and growing existing customers consistent with company’s plans and initiatives
- Ensure all assets of the business are managed within policy and authority guidelines and accountability for the protection of and financial return on those assets
- Direct regional activity and functional areas and lead direct reports in the formulation of plans and in coordinating and managing initiatives
- Maintain a good understanding of how a software-dependent business works i.e. prioritization,
sprints, processes, constraints, etc
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards and as appropriate develop applicable policies to ensure best management and decision making within the division
- Evaluate and approve operational revenue and expenditure budgets, forecasts, and monthly operational performance reports at regional levels and monitors the performance of actual against budget to ensure that the financial and operational objectives of the Division are achieved
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting on performance and financial position (including economic forecasting and modelling, social, technical, legal and other data or trends as required)
- Effective oversight and management of Capex including evaluation of capital expenditure submissions to the CFO
- Represent the region and maintain regular contact with relevant industry bodies and associations, governments, regulators, customers, suppliers, and other critical stakeholders as appropriate to ensure that the engagement between the company and its key stakeholders is managed in a manner to provide optimal support for the region and the business
- Identify, and co-ordinate the evaluation of, new external business development opportunities and potential M&A activity
- Preparation of management and board submissions on strategic, business development and M&A initiatives including participation in the selection and oversight of external advisory services as required
- Conduct regular meetings with team and individual members and monitor the performance of sales team in the achievement of objectives to ensure alignment to goals and KPI’s
- Ensure the financial and human resources required within the region are used appropriately to execute strategy. Ensure ongoing development, training and succession planning to maximize team effectiveness
- Define and ensure the corporate culture, work ethos and business ethics permeate all staff and contractors in their engagement with both internal and external stakeholders
- 10+ years minimum general management experience in a large or publicly listed organization. Experience in Parking Payments, Reservation Platforms, Unattended and/or IoT payments related industries required
- Experience in software development-based business is a plus
- 5+ years in a team leadership capacity
- Advanced Skills in strategic planning and commercial/financial analysis
- Bachelors Degree in business, finance, computer science or relevant discipline; Masters Degree preferred
- History of success leading teams in support of sales activities across North America
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals and quotas as well as in strategic planning
We have been delivering industry-leading solutions for the payments, financial and telecommunications industries since 1990. We are the preferred supplier of networking, integrated data and voice services to many leading organizations in the global payments and financial communities, as well as a provider of extensive telecommunications network solutions to service providers.
We are a privately held company with a healthy balance sheet, secure assets and a loyal customer base that includes some of the largest global blue-chip companies in the world. Many of the world’s leading companies continue to count on us as their primary provider of a range of networking and communication services, enabling them to expand regionally, nationally and globally. We provide services to customers in over 60 countries throughout the world.
We manage some of the largest real-time community networks in the world, enabling industry participants to simply and securely interact and transact with other businesses, to access the data and applications they need, over managed and secure communications platforms. Our existing footprint supports millions of connections and provide access to critical databases. Our network securely blends private and public networking to enable customers to utilize a single connection for "one-to-many" and "many-to-many"connections over a global platform.
Since our launch we have helped our customers and communities of interest, requiring secure and reliable communications solutions, to evolve from legacy to leading-edge technologies. Today the company provides a full range of services from dedicated connections to managed IP network solutions, providing local support and global reach to medium and large enterprises and service providers.
Applicants are encouraged to submit an electronic resume when applying for our positions. Job postings are open until filled, unless otherwise specified.