Dental Practice Scheduling Coordinator
Signature Periodontics & Implant Dentistry: SouthPark – 6719 Fairview Road, Charlotte, NC 28210
Signature Periodontics & Implant Dentistry: Waxhaw – 514 North Broome Street, Waxhaw, NC 28173
Signature Periodontics & Implant Dentistry: Rock Hill – 1144 India Hook Rd # D, Rock Hill, SC 29732
Signature Periodontics & Implant Dentistry: Lake Norman – 9727 Northcross Center Ct, Unit B, Huntersville, NC 28078
Starting Rate: $20 per hour
- Monday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
At Signature Perio, we rely on knowledgeable professionals to interact with our valued patients who have questions or concerns about their dental health and procedures. Your duties as the Scheduling Coordinator include maximizing provider schedules, greeting patients, and ensuring all necessary documentation and paperwork is present and up to date, which allows patients to have the best experience possible. Your other duties will include administrative and clerical tasks, such as filing and organizing. This position's primary responsibilities will be running a designated doctor's patients from check in to check out and managing referral relationships.
This position will operate out of the SouthPark office, located on Fairview Rd. The position will report directly to the dentists and/or the office manager.
- Scheduling and confirming patient appointments.
- Greeting patients and assisting them with the check in process.
- Assisting new patients with paperwork, such as insurance paperwork or patient history, and provide them with any additional information they request.
- Answering phones and directing calls as needed.
- Verifying patient insurance coverage.
- Collecting payments from patients, as well as organizing billing and payments.
- Administrative and clerical tasks as required.
- Educate patients about oral health.
- Additional tasks as required.
Requirements and skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with and verifying different insurance plans highly recommended.
- Previous experience in a dental practice recommended.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Ability to describe procedures in simple language.
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- A patient and empathetic attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- Troubleshooting skills, either basic or advanced, depending on the role and industry.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with Eaglesoft software, and strong typing skills.
- Knowledge of the practice’s services.
- Previous experience in a customer support role highly preferred.
- Fluency in a second/multiple languages highly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Dental office
- Private practice
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlotte, NC 28210: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please provide your best email address for direct contact with hiring manager:
- Dental office: 1 year (Required)
- Eaglesoft: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person