This is not just a job..........it's a career path with endless possibilities in a vast and growing field. The happiness of those we serve is a direct result of the collaboration and engagement of our team. You'll receive excellent compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. We consider our work environment our sanctuary and take great efforts to protect it from negativity from the outside or from within. The work you do will be rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck: you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be part of something bigger than yourself. Check out our Google reviews!
The role of the optician is to attract and retain clients by delivering an exceptional experience that includes engaging and styling clients, insurance benefit analysis, product education, breaking down barriers or giving permission to step outside the box.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Educate and recommend specific lenses and technology to enhance client satisfaction.
Style clients in the selection of frame brands.
- Provide appropriate guidance to patients regarding maximizing insurance benefits and promotions.
- Assist with ensuring each store is effectively merchandised and familiarize yourself with the extensive frame selection including Prada, Gucci, Versace, Valentino, Tom Ford, and Tiffany just to name a few.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Ability to engage clients in conversations to uncover needs and meet clients expectations.
- Robust technology skills and navigating software.
- Experience and proven results with a customer service establishment.
- Ability to present and implement decisive and creative ideas.
- Attention to detail and follow-up.
High school diploma or equivalent, or comparable experience typically achieved with a minimum of 1-2 years in a retail environment, travel or hospitality.
The incumbent or successful candidate must meet the position requirements above in order to perform the essential functions of this position and achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this position description. The Company will make every effort to make reasonable accommodations upon request to enable qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.