Inventory Control Supervisor
TechnipFMC is a global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects. With our proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics. To learn more about how we are enhancing the performance of the world’s energy industry, go to www.TechnipFMC.com.
Responsible for managing the Physical Inventory at the Tier Location. This includes all Inventory Storage, Receipt, Cycle Counts, Physical Audits and Handoff between the Warehouse and the Service Department. Ensures Inventory Accuracy. Works directly with Regional Demand Planner and Tier Personnel. Considered the process owner for assigned location(s).
- Manage picking ticket process
- Manage all After Market Requirements collaborating with Base Manager, Engineers and Sales teams
- Manage Revenue recognition guidelines
- Manage shop activities to ensure all equipment is staged
- Manage the organization of shop inventory
- Manage and oversee the activities of inventory, storage locations and pallet racks to ensure they are clearly identified and marked appropriately
- Supervise the Tier Inventory Flow through the facility
- Supervise the Inventory Process flow in SAP Transactions
- Manage Stock in Transit
- Oversee the establishment of Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Manage the reduction of excess inventory and uses independent judgment to identify root causes and implement preventative measures
- Supervise Customer Property Inventory in conjunction with the New Equipment Inventory and manage the order transitions between the different types of Inventory
- Manages forecast for new inventory
- Leads Physical Inventory Audits when scheduled
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Some professional level experience in a base location, warehouse, or distribution operations preferred.
- Advanced understanding of MRP systems
- At least two years of SAP software experience in Inventory processes
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Some cycle counting and inventory audit experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interface with all levels of personnel across the organization and external customers
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Good understanding of compliance, regulatory, and technical processes and risks
- Able to present data and facts in a clear and concise manner.
- Prior Surface Wellhead experience a plus
Spends approximately 80% of time in an office environment and 20% of working time with personnel in a warehouse and storage yard environment. Exposure to outdoor weather conditions, exposure to vibration and working near moving mechanical parts can occur when working in a warehouse and/or storage yard environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Inventory Control: 2 years (Required)
- Base Location, Warehouse or Distribution Operations: 2 years (Required)
- SAP Inventory Processes: 2 years (Required)
- MRP Systems: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)