_Position: UI Developer
Company: *Anomalix Inc.
Location: United States; the position requires up to 15% travel*_
Status: IndependentContractor - 1099
- Building out a flagship enterprise analytics platform
- Design and development of application look and feel, wireframes, data visualization, and overall user experience
- Ideal candidates will feel comfortable with providing direct design input to the Anomalix leadership team, have the ability to pick up new skills and technologies, and be able to work in a small environment of self-starting individuals
Key Abilities Required:
- Proficiency with MEAN stack technologies, specifically MongoDB and Angular.JS
- Expert level knowledge and firsthand experience with HTML and CSS3
- Experience in RESTful Web Services
- Experience with some common front-end development tools such as NPM
- Completed a minimum of 4-5 projects and can provide samples of past work
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BS in information systems, engineering, computer science, or a relevant area of study IT and/or security certifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience as part of software development teams
- Minimum 5 years of UX and UI experience, preferably using libraries like Angular.JS, Ext.JS, etc.
- Experience working with engineering tools including JIRA, GitHub, Confluence, etc.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong preference will be given to candidates that have experience with UI/UX development on cloud-based enterprise applications and can provide samples of past work
- Applicants must be authorized to work without sponsorship in the U.S.
Anomalix is a cyber security solutions and services organization. Our Advisory, Implementation, and Managed Services simplify security, compliance and business challenges. Security begins with visibility. Our Gartner recognized Identity and Access Management services enable cross-industry organizations to improve security and compliance, while enabling digital business transformation.
To be considered for the position, please submit a resume in response to this posting. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to full pre-employment background screenings.
Job Type: Contract
- MEAN stack technologies: 3 years (Required)
- AngularJS: 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused