A successful regional family owned and professionally managed company, serving customers since 1934 is looking for our managers of the future! Join a rapidly growing company with a history of integrity and stability, who provide exceptional services to the hospitality, restaurant and medical industries. All candidates will be energetic, customer focused, leaders who are looking to jump start their careers into management with one of the leading service providers in the Textile Industry. As a “Fast Track” Management Trainee, you will go through a stream lined training process to learn all facets of growing and maintaining a business from the ground up. Upon joining our team, your first year will be supporting our route sales and logistics teams. Afterwards, you will be moved into a leadership role to develop drivers and coordinate logistics routes for customers. After your success in learning all aspects of our fleet functions, you will move into our formal corporate training program to begin developing skills in customer service, sales, finance, leadership, customer service, relationship management and operations management of our state of the art production plants. Minimum Job Requirements Include: · College degree preferred but not required · Previous military experience is a bonus · High energy with can-do attitude · Must have a valid driver’s license · Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently Benefits include: · 401-K, with company match · Medical Health Coverage · Life Insurance · Paid Vacation · Competitive Salary · A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1934! · We value customer-oriented, team-driven and motivated employees that contribute to the overall growth of our business. If you feel you possess these qualities please submit your resume for consideration! An EEO/DV/WM Co. Drug Test and Background Check performed. Our local family-owned, professionally managed company has been the leading service provider to the community for over 84 years.
- Learn all facets of growing and maintaining a business from the ground up.
- Support Route Sales and Logistics teams.
- Develop Drivers and coordinate logistics routes for customers.
- Complete formal management training program
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Previous military experience is a bonus.
- High energy with can-do attitude.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass the required drug test, physical capabilities test, and background checks
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Full benefits plan which currently includes a generous 401-K with an aggressive company match, medical, dental, life insurance, paid holidays and vacations
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity to Advance