Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Ltd. is a growing provider of inline inspection services to pipeline operators in Canada and the USA. Due to continued growth, Onstream is now accepting applications for the position of Data Analyst - Pipeline Inspection (Houston, TX).The successful candidates will be self driven, with analytical backgrounds, and the ability to learn proprietary software and technical concepts quickly.
- Perform data preparation and processing of Onstream ILI data.
- Data analysis including feature categorization and evaluation, sizing, application of anomaly interaction rules and standard / non-standard analysis.
- Correlate analysis results to inspection data from previous years.
- In-field inspection data confirmation(s).
- Organize and report ILI tool results as per client requirements and present to client when necessary.
- Interface with clients via telephone, email and in person.
- Work in a team environment collaborating and sharing knowledge and experiences.
- Analyze Inertial Measurement Unit data to produce accurate pipeline mapping and bend strain analysis.
Education & Experience:
- Degree or diploma in engineering, science or technical discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Previous data analysis experience is required (2+ years).
- Knowledge of PHMSA Part 192 and 195 regulations, API, NACE and ASME standards and recommended practices is preferred.
- Experience and training in non-destructive testing (NDT) is an asset.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self Driven. Ability to work diligently with minimal supervision.
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Excel, Word)
Successful candidate will need to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen, Background and DMV Checks. We are only able to employ those legally authorized to work in the US. Thank you for submitting your application. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Inertial Measurement Analysis: 1 year (Required)
- PHMSA Part 192&195 Regs, API, NACE adn ASME Standards: 1 year (Required)
- Inline Inspection Data Confirmations: 1 year (Required)
- Pipeline Inspection Data Analysis: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off