Provides overall marketing support to the Business Development/Marketing team by creating high quality proposals, presentations, correspondence, and marketing materials.
Works approx. 20 hours/week during the school year and 40 hours/week during the summer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Specialist with coordinating the assembly and production of proposal/presentation process: writing and/or editing text, design layout, graphics, resumes, schedules, etc.
- Ensuring schedules are met and the various aspects of proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials are accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Create project description sheets, organization charts
- Do local market research when required
- Assist at staff conferences and events
- Help maintain company information, materials, and associated marketing databases
- Compile, update and maintain Business Unit employees' resumes
- Monitor, prepare and update regularly experience lists of employees
- Update and prepare reference lists
- Monitor, inventory, prepare and assist in the compilation of reference letters
- Update and maintain image scanning / data storage of photos and graphics, AIA forms available for qualifications/proposals , new marketing materials and contract and miscellaneous files
- Execute internal communications to include distribution of quarterly newsletter and/or intranet updates
- Maintain sales master contact list
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Currently pursuing a 4 year degree in marketing or related field. Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Works well with little supervision. Can take direction w/o follow up. Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook. Familiar with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Graphic Design. Experience with Photography and Videography is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving
mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- May perform other duties and necessary or assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor