Virginia HealthCare Services was opened in 2005, we have been providing excellent patient care for over 13 years. We are a Joint Commission accredited, Medicare and Medicaid certified, Home Health Agency providing the following services to our patients: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Skilled Nursing, Home Health Aide, and Medical Social Work.
A Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) administers physical therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor.
- Currently licensed in the state of Virginia.
- New grads are welcome!
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
If you want to administer therapy services in an environment that offers a more flexible work schedule, allows you to follow your patient’s progress consistently, and grants you freedom to make independent decisions, we offer all of that and more . . .
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Productivity Bonus for Exceeding Weekly Goals
- Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Support from a Director of Clinical Services
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Home health: 1 year (Required)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Required)
Work Location: On the road